StairMaster HIITMILL X
Users can now push, drive and sprint with the resistance of a sled, safely and with a smaller footprint. The hit mill is in great condition still like new. Extra-WIDE 23” belt width for lateral training and max stability under load.
Table of Contents
StairMaster HIITMILL X Reviews & Videos
We looked around online and found 2 customer reviews of the Stair Master HIITMILL X. Although we only discovered two user reviews, both users gave this cardio machine full marks, rating it 5 stars out of 5.
In this guide, we focus on the HIITMILL X, however, we will explain the main differences between the HIITMILL and the HIITMILL X so you can choose the right one for you.
The StairMaster HIITMILL didn’t quite do enough to make our Best Treadmill for Home guide. The best treadmill for this budget is the NordicTrack X32i – which has steeper (and not to mention, adjustable) incline and much better interactivity options. Check out the specs and compare deals below.
- Ability to do farmers Walk workouts
- Intense workout with pushing a sled type movements
- Thirty-second & two-minute exercise bursts are very rewarding
- Unlikely users will read a paper or watch TV while using it – it is that intense
- Some users might want more resistance levels
- The incline is fixed
About the StairMaster HIITMILL X
This self-powered workout machine is designed to help users develop explosiveness by utilising its high-intensity interval training (HIIT) program. Push, drive and sprint with resistance, safely and with a smaller footprint. While this machine is categorised primarily as a cardio tool, it is also an effective resistance training platform.
Users can perform speed and agility training, lateral training and even sled training. For example, the HIITMILL X is equipped with farmers carry lift arms, the HIITMILL X allows users to carry 45kg on each arm. The farmers carry is an exercise that helps build your traps and upper back. The 3mm cushioned turf belt adds that extra level of durability and grip.
The HIITMILL X is not for you if you want a machine that includes a complex console, an adjustable incline and decline (the incline is fixed at 11%)
Key Features of the Stair Master HIITMILL X:
- 11 Gauge steel frame
- 6 resistance levels
- Magnetic resistance brake with the control lever
- Extra-wide 23″ (58cm) belt
- 11% incline
- Multi-grip hand positioning system (high, low and mid options)
- water bottle holder
- Phone holder
- Farmer’s carry lift arms
- 3mm cushioned turf belt
- Plate storage for Olympic plates
- Max load capacity 100 lbs each arm
- Oversized transport wheels/rollers and carry handle for portability
- Dimensions: 197 x 140 x 167 cm (L x W x H)
- Product Weight: 450 lbs
- Max User Weight – 500 lbs
What is the Difference Between the HIITMILL and HIITMILL X?
When we first started researching this product, we were keen to understand the main differences between these machines.
- The side arms are longer on the standard HIITMILL. This makes the HIITMILL better for lateral training (as per the video below)
- On the HIITMILL X, the running belt is thicker and you can wear cleats to get more traction
- The HIITMILL X has the farmer carry bars – so if this is the primary reason you want this treadmill, then go for the HIITMILL X
Here is also a video we found explaining the differences between the 2 treadmills
StairMaster HIITMILL X Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best StairMaster HIITMILL X price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers. With prices changing every day, you should always check back with Fitness Savvy before you buy gym equipment.
Specification: StairMaster HIITMILL X