Sole F80 Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at eBay, Sole Fitness, Amazon.com.
- At ebay.com you can purchase Sole F80 Treadmill Folding Professional Gym Quality Running LOCAL PICKUP ONLY for only $1,000.00 , which is 52% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($2,100.00).
- The lowest price of Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill (Previous Years Model) was obtained on 2nd December 2022 12:41 pm.
Sole F80 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 289 customer reviews of the Sole F80 Treadmill. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the powerful 3.5 continuous horsepower motor, the sturdiness, and the heavy-duty construction.
We’ve taken account of the customer rating and combined it with our analysis to award the Sole F80 a Savvy Score of 9.4 out of 10. While this treadmill makes the grade as the Best Treadmill under $2,000, it’s actually the second-best. The ProForm Pro 9000 edges the Sole F80 Treadmill with a 9.6 vs. 9.4 score, taking the crown as the Best Treadmill for Home for 2022. However, the ProForm 9000 is a couple of hundred dollars more expensive, so we feel the F80 fully deserves its place on the list.
We’ve included the Pro 9000 stats below for you to check out. It is worth considering if you have a slightly higher budget of $1,799 – $1,999.
- The large running area and heavy-duty design make this treadmill the perfect choice for taller and heavier individuals (over 6 feet tall, 350 lbs).
- The powerful 3.5 CHP (continuous horsepower) motor makes for smooth and quiet operation. The high-power means that the motor does not overheat, which means greater durability.
- One customer purchased this treadmill to prepare for mid-distance triathlons and rated this machine highly, praising the comfortable running deck, sturdiness, and quiet motor.
- Excellent overall home treadmill quality and comparable to local gym commercial-grade models.
- Several reviewers said a big drawback was that it was difficult to set up and complained that the instructions were unclear.
- Some users thought that the control panel felt dated and there was a lack of entertainment options.
- It is a large machine, so it might not fit in some people’s designated areas.
Sole Treadmill F80 Videos
About the Sole F80 Folding Treadmill
Rated as one of the best treadmills in its price range for running, walking, and training, the Sole F80 Treadmill is an industry-leading treadmill designed for regular use.
The lifetime motor warranty tells you all you need to know about the quality of this running machine. The powerful 3.5 CHP (continuous horsepower) motor, with a peak output of 5.0 HP, does not overheat, meaning it is more durable and will last much longer. Even at the top speed of 12 mph, with the incline set at 15%, the Sole F80 can support larger runners of up to 375 lbs (170 kgs).
With that said, we expected slightly more from this machine. When you look at the table below for the top 5 treadmills in this price range, you’ll notice that the F80 only placed third. The Proform Pro 5000 and Pro 9000 outperformed this machine with superior features, so they are our top recommendations.No posts for this criteria.
Whisper Quiet Running Deck
The Sole F80 Treadmill deck measures 22″ by 60″ (59 x 152 cm) – a generous running surface – large enough for even the tallest of users. The Whisper-Quiet design means that running on this machine is quiet and smooth. During testing, we confirmed that the machine is indeed quiet.
An independent study also found that this running deck design reduced impact by 40% compared with running on asphalt.
Keeping safe while using fitness equipment is essential. While weights and resistance equipment are typically more dangerous, the trusty treadmill can be deadly, too – literally.
The Sole F80 features a large “Stop” switch to hit if you need the machine to stop. Additionally, it locks safely in place when folded and not in use.
The integrated 3.0 sound system allows users to listen to their favorite tunes thanks to Bluetooth and MP3 connectivity.
Also, any device with a headphone jack can plug in to play through the powerful speakers. The F80 also includes a USB port, providing countless options to connect music-playing devices.
The integrated tablet holder allows users to watch television and movies while working out.
LCD Display Console
Featuring a user-friendly, vibrant, 9-inch backlit LCD, the Sole F80 displays critical info to help you easily monitor and track your workout progress. That said, from our experience, we can confirm what customers have said about the console feeling dated – especially so when you compare it with the fantastic workout options available with an iFit subscription on the ProForm Pro 9000 and Pro 5000
The display feeds back stats such as speed, time, incline, calories, distance traveled, pulse, and pace at all times. It also includes a quarter-mile track feature with peak and valley graphs. Rapid speed and incline buttons allow users to quickly access different speed and incline levels.
Features, Benefits & Specifications
- 9″ blue backlit LCD monitor
- Large 3.5 CHP / 5.0 HP Peak quiet drive motor.
- Top speed: 12 mph (19.3 km/h)
- Running deck: 22″ x 60″ (59 x 152 cm)
- Built-in speakers: 3.0 Audio Speakers, Bluetooth
- Incline: 0 – 15%
- 18mm thick Whisper-Quiet running deck.
- Oversized 1.56mm commercial quality running belt.
- Heavier treadmill frame construction.
- Bluetooth Connection
- Max. user weight: 170 kg (375 lbs)
- Product weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
- Dimensions: 208 x 93 x 145 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime motor, frame and deck; 5 years on electronics and 2 years labor.
Sole F80 vs. NordicTrack 1750
When choosing the right treadmill for your workout needs, a common comparison is the NordicTrack 1750 vs. the Sole F80. Below, you will find the key features to help you decide which one to buy.
- Overall User Rating: Although the Sole F80 received fewer reviews (24 vs. 119), it scored much higher, receiving a solid 4.6 out of 5 compared with 4 out of 5 for the NordicTrack 1750.
- Running Deck: at 59 x 152 cm, the F80 running deck is wider than the NordicTrack 1750.
- Motor: the motor on the Sole F80 is smaller (3.5 vs. 3.8 CHP). Also, the NordicTrack motor comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Incline: both treadmills feature a 15% incline; however, the NordicTrack 1750 also features a 3% decline.
- Warranty: as already mentioned, the 1750 comes with a lifetime motor warranty. Other parts only have a 2-year warranty compared with 3 years on the Sole F80.
- Price: with a list price of $1,699 vs. $1,899, the Sole F80 is the cheaper treadmill.
In conclusion, based on user reviews and price, the Sole F80 is the better option. While the motor warranty is only 10 years, other reviewers stated that their NordicTrack motor required replacing after a few years.
However, the extra $200 for NordicTrack 1750 is easily justified if you require decline features and want better entertainment options.
Sole F80 vs. F85
Another common comparison is the Sole F85 vs. F80. As with our Sole F80 and NordicTrack 1750 comparison, we have compared the key features.
- Overall User Rating: the Sole F80 scored higher from user reviews at 4.6 vs. 4.3 out of 5.
- Running Deck: both running decks are the same size.
- Motor: the 4.0 CHP motor on the F85 is more powerful than the F80.
- Incline: both treadmills feature a 15% incline.
- Warranty: the warranties offered are the same for both models.
- Price: At the time of writing, the F85 was $100 more expensive at $1,699.
The main difference between the two models is the motor size and display options. The Sole F85 has a larger display monitor and more entertainment options.
The maximum user weight is higher for the Sole F85.
Our take is this: If you’re going to buy a treadmill in this budget, opt for the F85, as we feel the added features for $100 are well worth it.
Sole F80 Treadmill Best Price and Discount Codes
If you’re searching for the Sole F80 lowest price, you’re in the right place! At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices on the Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill from top retailers such as eBay, Amazon, and Walmart. Prices change daily, so you should always check back here before you buy treadmills and other home gym equipment.
Sole F80 Manual
Check out the Sole F80 user manual before you buy. You’ll find out useful information such as:
- Maintenance guidelines
- Troubleshooting – sort out problems
- How to disassemble the running machine
- Error messages and what they mean
- How to lube sole f80 treadmill
Other Popular Sole Fitness Treadmills
Specification: Sole F80 Treadmill