Sole F63 Treadmill
F63 sole I bought this pretty equipment last november of 2020. this treadmill is in excellent condition it is a used like new I never really use this equipment because of my busy life and work shchedules and I have no time to use this anymore. Pay with cash only upon picking up this beautiful equipment.
Table of Contents
Sole F63 Reviews
At Fitness Savvy, we strive to bring you the most useful treadmill reviews and comparisons on the web. Our Sole F63 treadmill review compares this popular treadmill to others and weighs our score based on the features you get for the price.
You can read our excruciatingly detailed review or check out our quick verdict below – the choice is yours.
In our opinion, Sole Fitness has no right to churn out treadmills of this quality at this price. Yet they are doing it.
The Sole F63 leads the way for quality and value with a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor. While it doesn’t include the lifetime deck warranty seen on the Sole F80 and F85, you’ll agree that this is still excellent cover at this price point.
Overall, we awarded this treadmill a Savvy Score of 9.3 out of 10, making it our best treadmill under $1,500.
What Customers Think of the Sole F63
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 526 online user reviews of the Sole F63 folding treadmill. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the machine’s gym quality, speed, incline range, and ease of use.
- A robust and steady gym-quality machine, according to one reviewer who reports being a lifetime runner.
- Great speed and incline range.
- Quiet while in use.
- Easy to operate.
- A useful range of programs.
- Folds away to save space.
- One reviewer said that they found the assembly to be difficult.
- The frame seems to be a little low (even for a user who states they are 5′ 7″).
- The fan isn’t very powerful, according to one user.
- One customer said they received a faulty unit.
About the Sole F63 Folding Treadmill
For two consecutive years, the Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill has received a “Best in its Price Range” award from Fit Rated, Run Review, and Treadmill Review.
Constructed with a powerful and quiet 3.0 CHP (continuous horsepower motor) and Whisper Running Deck, this cardio machine is almost silent. The extra cushioning deck cushioning also ensures maximum joint comfort when running. This low-impact feature makes the F63 a perfect choice for those with knee or hip problems such as arthritis.
Featuring a patented rack and pinion system, the Sole F63 treadmill is designed for ease of use. While other cheap treadmills might be a pain to fold away, the F63 includes an Easy Assist Folding Deck design. This means the user can release the deck and allow it to unfold itself. Additionally, it includes a safety lock design that securely holds the running deck in place when in the upright position.
The 6.5″ LCD monitor ensures users can track their progress and check key stats such as heart rate, pace, speed, and calories burned. It also includes a unique message board that helps guide the user through the details of every workout.
How Does the Sole F63 Compare with Other Treadmills?
At Fitness Savvy, we’re all about comparison. Other treadmill review sites provide great product overviews but lack comparisons between similar models. And if they compare, they’re not always looking at like for like.
We pride ourselves on offering a price comparison service and spend time comparing treadmills side by side. This means determining which machine provides the best bang for your buck.
Our comparison table above shows that the F63 is the cheapest yet boasts the best overall features. The only aspect where the F63 falls short is the display monitor size. Even then, it is only half an inch smaller than its closest competitors.
Other Popular Comparisons
The Sole F63 is often compared with the Sole F80, Horizon 7.0, and Sole F65. Here we’ve broken down the key features and how they differ.
Sole F63 vs. Sole F80
- Overall User Rating: the treadmills run neck and neck based on customer reviews – each earning a solid 4.5 out of 5.
- Running Deck: at 20″ x 60″, the F63’s running deck is smaller than the Sole F80, which boasts an extra 2 inches in the width at 22″.
- Motor: the Sole F63’s 3.0 motor is less powerful than the F80’s 3.5. But remember, the motor power correlates with max user weight, top speed, and incline. As you might expect, accommodating a heavier user at steeper inclines requires more power. This means the motor is adequate for the advertised maximum user weight of 325 lbs.
- Incline: at 15% each, the F63 and F80 tie in this department.
- Screen size: the Sole F63 is let down – even against others in the same price range – by the smaller screen size. At 6.5″, it is noticeably smaller than the 9″ of the Sole F80.
- Warranty: the main difference here is the deck warranty. While the Sole F80 comes with a lifetime running deck cover, the Sole F63 is limited to 3 years. The Sole F80 also includes 2 years labor vs. 1 year for the F63.
- Maximum user weight: the F63 has a lower maximum user weight – 325 lbs vs. 375 lbs for the Sole F80. We’d always advise airing on the side of caution. If you’re 320 lbs, although your goal is to lose weight, you’d get better performance from the F80.
- Price: At the time of writing, the Sole F80 is $600 more expensive – $1,699.99 vs. $1,099.99
The Sole F63 is far cheaper than the Sole F80. For this reason, you cannot expect the same level of features. Your decision here should be based on your budget and what’s important.
By all means, if you have $1,700+ to spend and you’d prefer a larger monitor and better warranty – or you exceed the max user weight of the F63 – then go for the Sole F80.
However, there’s no point throwing in an extra $600 if you don’t need to.
Sole F63 vs. Sole F65
- Overall User Rating: the Sole F65 has garnered 10 customer reviews, scoring a perfect 5 out of 5. This is higher than the 4.5 rating awarded by customers to the F63.
- Running Deck: at 22″ x 60″, the F65 also sports a larger running deck.
- Motor: the F65 also wins the award for the more powerful motor at 3.25 vs. 3.0.
- Incline: at 15% a piece, the F63 and F65 feature the same incline levels.
- Screen size: the Sole F65 again wins the fight, with a 7.5″ vs. 6.5″ screen size.
- Warranty: the warranty is the same for both models – a lifetime for the motor and frame, 3 years for electronics and parts, and 1 year for labor.
- Maximum user weight: the maximum user weight is slightly greater at 330 lbs for the F65.
- Price: At the time of writing, the Sole F63 retails for $1,099.99, while the F65 is $300 more expensive at $1,399.99.
Not much separates these two treadmills. Yes, the F65 has a slightly larger running deck and a bigger display; however, this doesn’t justify the extra $300. Technically the F65 is superior, and customers rate it as superior. But $300 superior? No.
Alternative Treadmills Under $1,500
If you’re still unsure of this cardio machine, check out some great alternative treadmills for under $1,500 below.
Sole F63 Features & Benefits
- Cushion Flex Whisper Running Deck (18 mm deep)
- 20″ x 60″ running surface
- Front and rear rollers for easy transportation
- 3.0 CHP motor
- Top speed: 12 mph
- Quick touch keys: Speed and incline
- 15 incline levels
- 6.5″ backlit LCD: heart rate, speed, pace, calories, message board
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, User (1-2), HR (1-2)
- Bluetooth: compatible with Sole Fitness App, Health Kit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessMap, Facebook, Twitter
- Integrated sound system: MP3 player compatibility, sound cord for other devices
- Stability bar
- Accessory tray
- Plastic side rails
- Cooling fan
- Easy Assist Folding with a Safety Lock Deck
- Max. user weight: 325 lbs
- Product weight: 254 lbs
- Dimensions: 82″ x 35″ x 66″ (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime frame and motor; 3 years on parts, deck, and electronics, and 1 year labor
Sole F63 Treadmill Manual
If you’ve lost your copy or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the Sole F63 treadmill owner’s manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list, and general setup instructions.
Sole F63 Assembly
Sole F63 Treadmill Best Price & Discount Codes
When looking for the best price on the Sole F63 treadmill, you should make Fitness Savvy your first stop. In the US, this product is available from Amazon, Sole Fitness, eBay, and, occasionally, other sellers. With frequent price changes, you’ll get the best deal by checking back with Fitness Savvy before you buy home gym equipment.
Other Popular Sole Fitness Treadmills
Why Trust Fitness Savvy’s Sole F63 Treadmill Review?
Here are five great reasons Fitness Savvy’s reviews are the most reliable and trustworthy.
- Fitness Savvy CEO Robin Young writes all reviews. Robin is an experienced fitness expert who innovates new ways to build muscle and lose fat. Robin’s body re-composition series on YouTube is popular, and his new workout forms part of a cutting-edge study – due to be published in 2023.
- While other review sites hide prices behind buttons like “click to see the best price,” we’re transparent – you’ll always see the prices without having to click through to another site.
- As a price comparison website, we provide options so you can choose a preferred retailer and get the best prices. We might earn a commission, but we’re not limiting your options and directing you to whoever pays us the most.
- We schedule regular product page updates. Technical stats for treadmills change regularly. While we cannot guarantee that all info on our site is 100% correct (no one can), we work hard to ensure it’s as accurate as possible.
- Our unique Savvy Score accounts for factors such as customer feedback, testing analysis, and product features based on price point. Read more about how we review and rate products.
Specification: Sole F63 Treadmill