ProForm 505 CST Folding Spacesaver Treadmill (with Power Incline)
ProForm 505 CST Treadmill Review
Featuring 18 workout apps and a 5″ display monitor, the ProForm 505 CST Treadmill is a popular running machine. Out of 684 online reviews, this treadmill scored 4.1 out of 5. Users were pleased with the value for money, the media connectivity, and the comfortable running deck.
- One of the most common comments from customers was great value for money.
- The customer support team at ProForm were helpful, guiding users through set-up when they had issues, and calling back when they said they would.
- Users were happy with the ability to connect various media devices and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Overall, customers were happy with the “feel” of the running deck.
- It is easy to set up and can be done in as little as one hour, though most people reported two to three hours set-up time.
- The machine folds away easily and saves on space when not in use.
- Although it is heavy (and most customers suggest setting it up where you intend keeping it), it does have wheels/rollers to help move it around once set up.
- The speed and incline controls are simple to use, and the instruction manual is clear and easy to understand.
- One user was unhappy that the pre-set workout programs have set speed and incline settings, and there wasn’t a way (so far as they could tell) to adjust them as you progress.
- It is a rather heavy piece of cardio equipment.
- A customer reported that the console is a little oversized and that the gloss black tends to reflect any overhead lighting which might be distracting for some users.
- The speakers are not very loud, according to one buyer.
About the ProForm CST 505 Treadmill
ProForm Fitness is widely regarded as a top player in the fitness and cardio equipment market. The ProForm CST 505 folding treadmill comes in at a reasonable price and represents excellent value for money, as evidenced in the customer reviews we read.
Built with a 2.5 CHP motor, this cardio machine is able to support users of 325 lbs up to speeds of 10 mph. It folds away easily to help save on space, so perfect for those who want a machine that doesn’t intrude on their living space.
Featuring a wide range of media connectivity options (tablet holder, iPod connector, built-in speakers, Bluetooth), the CST 505 is a great option for those who want more than just a simple running machine.
Right out of the box, it comes with 18 pre-set workout programs/apps and one manual program. The only downside to this, according to one reviewer, is that there is no way to increase the speed and incline as you progress; this must be done by manually adjusting using the buttons.
Features, Benefits, and Specs
- 5″ backlit LCD display – feeds back key info such as speed, time, distance, calories burned, pulse, intensity, number of vertical meters, heart rate, and matrix.
- Top speed – 10 mph (17 km/h)
- 0-10 % Incline – increase the intensity and vary your workouts with the incline setting which is easily adjusted at the touch of a button, thanks to ProForm’s Quick Speed controls.
- 20″ x 55″ tread belt – the running belt is large enough to accommodate taller runners. It also comes with ProShox cushioning for a more comfortable experience.
- Motor – 2.5 CHP (continuous horsepower)
- 18 pre-set workout programs – you’ll have instant access to a variety of professionally developed apps to help you reach your fitness goals.
- iFit connectivity – connect to the highly-popular iFit app.
- Foldable – takes up less room thanks to the space-saving, foldable design.
- Sound system – connect your iPod or MP3 player and enjoy your favorite workout tunes through the 2-inch built-in speakers.
- Tablet holder – easily and snuggly support your tablet or iPad.
- Rollers – 1.9″ (5 cm)
- Wheels/rollers – the wheels make transporting this heavy cardio machine just that little bit easier.
- Max user weight: 325 lbs
- Product weight: 192 lbs
- Dimensions: 188 x 94 x 154 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded Dimensions: 96 x 94 x 171 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 10 years frame; 1 year parts and labor
Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best ProForm CST 505 price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers including Walmart, Amazon, eBay, Sears and many more. With prices changing daily, and new discount codes appearing regularly, you should check back here before you buy home gym equipment.
No coupons found.
ProForm 505 CST Treadmill Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the ProForm 505 CST manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions.
Specification: ProForm 505 CST Folding Spacesaver Treadmill (with Power Incline)
Bluetooth, Calories, Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, iPod Connector, Speed, Time
Display, hand pulse, iPad Holder, Wheels/Rollers
|Max User Weight||
|Motor Power (HP)||
|Pre-set Workout Programmes||
|Top Speed (mph)||