NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at eBay.
- At ebay.com you can purchase Nordictrack x22i for only $800.00
- The lowest price of PART # 398521 - Nordictrack X22I Interactive Treadmill Console - Replacement was obtained on 9th August 2020 12:11 pm.
NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer Prices
|Price history for Nordictrack x22i|
NordicTrack X22i Incline Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 4 online user reviews of the NordicTrack X22i Incline. Overall, this treadmill scored a perfect 5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the flawless movement between incline and decline levels, the wide variety of training options, and the interactivity options through iFit.
- Lots of workout programs to choose from which means it’s unlikely you’ll get bored.
- Features a great range of interactivity options thanks to the iFit application which allows you to train in various world locations.
- The incline levels move fluidly between levels, making for a smooth and enjoyable workout.
- Includes the all-new sled bar and push grips. These allow the user to get even more from their training sessions.
- Reaches an incredible 40% incline, and 6% decline.
- The display might be a little high for shorter people to see clearly, as one user reported.
- One user suggests checking the dimensions, as it is a large machine.
- The price might put it out of some people’s budget.
About the NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer
NordicTrack is recognized for its range of high-quality interactive cardio machines. The X22i incline Trainer doesn’t disappoint judging by the first reviews. This machine currently scores a perfect 5 out of 5. Read on to find out more about what makes this such a great piece of fitness equipment.
22″ Interactive Touchscreen
To maximize the benefits of the interactive workout apps, the X22i from NordicTrack comes with a massive 22″ interactive touchscreen display. You can stream studio workouts led by real personal trainers in the comfort of your own home.
The display feeds back key stats like time, distance and calories burned, but the fun doesn’t stop there. It also stores workout data which you can analyze to better understand your workouts and continue progressing.
Large Running Area with Reflex Cushioning
If you suffer from joint problems you will want to opt for “low-impact” fitness equipment. Running on concrete, as you can imagine, puts a strain on the knee joints. This, however, shouldn’t put you off exercise. Many fitness machines are designed as a low-impact alternative.
The X22i’s running surface is constructed using NordicTrack’s innovative Reflex Cushioning. This helps significantly reduce joint impact and also adds comfort to your workout. Also, the running area is generous; at 20″ x 60″, even the tallest of runners will feel comfortable at full stride.
Powerful Motor and High-Quality Components
A key factor in treadmill longevity is the motor and component quality. Smaller, less powerful motors, overheat and burn out much quicker than their larger counterparts. The NordicTrack X22i boasts a massive 4.25 CHP motor. CHP means “continuous horsepower”. This is a term to be mindful of, as some treadmills advertise their motors as HP. This typically refers to the peak output. So, a 4.25 HP motor might peak at 4.25, yet generally run at 2 HP, for example.
Ths X22i motor is also self-cooling and runs quieter than many other treadmills.
Massive 40% incline and -6% decline
If you’ve ever run up-hill (and who hasn’t, to be honest) you will have noticed that the steeper the hill, the more effort is required. A 40% incline will match some of the steepest hills you’re ever likely to encounter in everyday life. While adding intensity and variety to your workout, it also automatically adjusts depending on the workout program you set.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Motor size: 4.0 CHP (continuous horsepower)
- Top Speed: 20 km/h (12.4 mph)
- Rollers: 2.5″
- Decline/Incline: -6% to 40%
- Display: 22″ Full-Colour HD Touch Screen Display
- Running Area: 22″ x 60″
- iFit Compatible: comes with 1 year iFit family subscription
- Fans: dual auto-breeze fans
- Speakers: dual 3-inch
- Reflex cushioning: absorbs impact to protect your joints and back
- EKG grip pulse: providing accurate readings on the go
- Workout programs: 44 pre-set workout apps
- Other features: sled bar and push grips
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs
- Product weight: 303 lbs
- Dimensions: 70.2″ x 39.6″ x 71.6″ (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 10-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts & 1-Year Labour warranty
Best Price, Deals & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best X22i price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers including Amazon, eBay, WalMart, NordicTrack and many more. With prices changing daily and new discount codes appearing regularly, you should check back here before you buy.
Check out the latest vouchers and offers below to see if you can save more and get a great deal on this product.No coupons found. Check More Prices
NordicTrack X22i Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the NordicTrack X22i manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list an
Specification: NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer
Bluetooth, Display, Fan, hand pulse, Heart Rate Monitor, Incline, iPad Holder, Quiet motor, Sled Bar, Speed Control, Touchscreen, Water Bottle Holder, Wheels/Rollers, Workout Programmes
|Max User Weight|
Average Speed, Bluetooth, Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, iPod Connector, Speakers, Speed, Time, Workout Progress
|Top Speed (mph)|
|Pre-set Workout Programmes|
|Motor Power (HP)|