NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Nordictrack, eBay.
- At nordictrack.com you can purchase NordicTrack X11i (Check Stock) for only $999.00 , which is 41% less than the cost in eBay ($1,700.00).
- The lowest price of nordic track treadmill x11i was obtained on 3rd June 2023 8:57 am.
NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Treadmill Prices
Table of Contents
NordicTrack X11i Incline Treadmill Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 16 online user reviews of the NordicTrack X11i Incline Treadmill. Overall, this incline NordicTrack treadmill scored 3.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the magnitude of incline, the versatility (being both an incline trainer and treadmill), and the wide range of workout options.
This treadmill didn’t do enough to make our Best Treadmill For Home guide. The highest-rated incline treadmill was the NordicTrack X32i. Check out the specs below.
NordicTrack X32i Incline Trainer$3,999.00
- Reaches a mammoth 40% incline, and also has a decline setting – allowing the user to reduce to -6%.
- A highly versatile machine with an enormous amount of workout options to choose from (16,000+)
- Features a large 10″ Smart HD Touchscreen which allows for detailed workout tracking and analysis.
- One reviewer referred to the X11i as “the best thing I’ve ever bought!”
- One reviewer noted that the speakers were not as good as he would have liked.
- Several customers were unhappy with the level of customer service at NordicTrack when things went wrong
- The machine is heavy.
- Retailing at $2,199 at the time of writing, this will be out of some people’s price range.
About the NordicTrack X11 Incline Trainer
Advertised as a commercial unit, the X11 Incline Trainer from NordicTrack is one of the latest additions to the brand’s fantastic range of high incline treadmills.
Here we have covered the main features of this versatile cardio machine to help you decide if it is the right piece of fitness equipment for your needs.
10″ Smart HD Touchscreen
Keeping motivated can be tough, especially when it comes to fitness. To help you stay on track and reach your fitness goals, the X11i from NordicTrack is packed with essential features.
Streaming high-energy studio workouts couldn’t be easier. These motivational workouts are delivered by qualified personal trainers in the comfort of your own home – at times that suit you.
With over 16,000 on-demand workouts and new daily routines for fat-burning, strength or toning, you’ll never struggle to mix things up.
Additional subscription services such as iFit allow you to take part in exercise excursions all over the world. In many instances, retailers are offering 12-months free subscription, so you can really get a feel for it before committing.
To help you reach your fitness goals, the X11i tracks key workout data such as heart rate, elevation and intensity. These stats help you delve deeper and understand more about your workout. Combine this with the ability to set up four individual user-profiles and you have the perfect family cardio machine.
40% Incline and -6% Decline
The first thing we’re itching to tell you here is that this automatically adjusts! So, when you’re training and the location is going up and downhill, the NordicTrack X11i increases and decreases the decline to mimic the actual location.
As we’re sure you’re aware, running up-hill can be tiring. At 40%, even the fittest of us will struggle to maintain for prolonged periods. This intensity helps you burn far more calories than a standard treadmill (which tends only to reach 15% or so, if it has an incline setting at all)
When walking for 20 minutes, a 200 lb (90 kg) individual will typically burn around 63 calories at a decline of 6%. At 40%, that rate increases to 321 calories! This means you could be burning nearly 1,000 calories per hour, just by walking.
Powerful 3.75 CHP Raid-Response Motor
If you’ve owned a cheap treadmill before and used it regularly, then the chances are, the motor will have packed up after a year or two – maybe even sooner than that.
The single biggest factor in how long your motor will last is the power, typically measured in HP (horsepower) and CHP (continuous horsepower).
A smaller motor will overheat and feel the strain – especially for larger people, at higher speeds, with steeper inclines. The X11i is fitted with a self-cooling, 3.75 CHP rapid response motor. CHP means that it maintains this level of power. Cheaper treadmills will usually state the peak HP. This is the maximum power the motor can reach, but will usually run at a lower rate.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Display: 10″ HD Touchscreen
- Motor: 3.75 CHP
- Top speed: 12 mph
- Incline: 40%
- Decline: -6%
- Running area: 22″ x 60″
- 44 Workout programs
- Reflex cushioning: designed for reduced joint impact
- Rollers: 2.5″ precision-machined and balanced non-flex rollers
- Heart rate monitoring: EKG grip
- iFit integrated (most retailers are offering free trial subscriptions of up to 12 months)
- Dual 3-inch speakers
- Fans: dual auto breeze
- Accessories: tablet/iPad holder
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs
- Product weight: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 71.6″ x 39.6″ x 72.2″ (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime frame; 10-year motor; 2-year parts and labor (must register within 28 days of purchase)
Best Price, Deals & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best NordicTrack X11i price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers including Amazon, eBay, NordicTrack, WalMart and many more. With prices changing daily, and new discount codes appearing regularly, you should check back here before you buy.
Check out the latest vouchers and offers below to see if you can save more and get a great deal on this product.
Manual & Instructions
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the NordicTrack X11i manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions.
Alternative Treadmill Options
At Fitness Savvy, we review all the products we list in detail. Below we have selected some similar treadmills which are both highly rated and similarly priced. You can compare the products side by side with the little scales icon to find the best treadmill for your needs.
Specification: NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Treadmill
There are no reviews yet.