NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill
NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 90 online user reviews of the NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill. Overall, this running machine scored 4.1 out of 5. Users were pleased with the value for money, smooth transition for speed and incline, and easy to understand assembly instructions.
- The speed and incline transition is smooth and effortless, according to some people.
- Instructions are very clear and easy to understand, as observed my most customers.
- The ability to adjust the cushioning was a big plus for a handful of reviewers.
- Solidly built machine, with an easy to use console.
- The speaker volume is not very loud, according to a few customers.
- Several buyers reported that the product was “out of warranty” when they tried registering and found customer service to be poor at best.
- An unhappy customer explains that they had two replacement motors within a matter of weeks – yet they were only using this cardio machine for walking.
NordicTrack T 6.5 S Videos
About the NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill
Coming in on the cheaper end of the treadmill scale, the T 6.5 S is certainly a popular running machine choice in the USA and Canada. Although this model is available in the UK, it is limited and doesn’t even appear on NordicTrack’s own website.
The motor is powerful enough to accommodate users of 136 kg at 16 km/h, and with a 25-year warranty, you needn’t worry about it burning out or packing up.
While the speakers are not very loud, most reviewers confirmed this as only a minor niggle. However, if the inclusion of speakers is a deal-breaker, then this machine is probably not for you.
The 10% incline is not as much as other treadmills in this price range, but the running surface is certainly a little more generous than you might otherwise expect.
With a great warranty, wide range of workout options, and the ability to connect to iFit, this treadmill is certainly good enough to make anyone’s shortlist.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Motor: 2.6 CHP Motor
- Workout apps: 20
- Display: 5″ Backlit
- Running surface: 22″ x 55″
- Incline: 10%
- Top speed: 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Heartrate monitor: Dual CardioGrip™
- Rollers: 1.9″
- Other features: One-touch controls, iPod compatible
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 67.5″ x 35.75″ x 73″ (L x W x H)
- Warranty: lifetime frame; 25-years motor; 1-year parts; 1-year labour
Best Price, Deals & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best NordicTrack T 6.5 S price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers including WalMart, Amazon, eBay, NordicTrack and many more. With prices changing daily, and new discount codes appearing regularly, you should check back here before you buy fitness equipment.
Check out the latest vouchers and offers below to see if you can save more and get a great deal on this product.Check More Prices
NordicTrack T 6.5 S Instruction Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions.
Popular NordicTrack Products
NordicTrack is a popular fitness equipment manufacturer. Check out and compare more awesome products from this great brand below.
NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill
NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill
NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Treadmill
NordicTrack C990 Folding Treadmill
NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer
Specification: NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill
Average Speed, Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, iPod Connector, Speakers, Speed, Time
Display, hand pulse, Heart Rate Monitor, Incline, Speed Control, Water Bottle Holder, Workout Programmes
|Max User Weight||
|Motor Power (HP)||
|Pre-set Workout Programmes||
|Top Speed (mph)||