NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill
Table of Contents
NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill Review
Not only will you discover all the facts, but you’ll notice we don’t hide the price like other treadmill review sites.
We add price comparison tables, so you’ll get the best price if you buy this machine.
If you don’t have time to read the whole review, check out our quick verdict below.
We’ve awarded this treadmill a Savvy Score of 8.6 out of 10.
We reached this score by combining customer reviews with our expert analysis.
At 8.6, the T 6.5 S didn’t do enough to make our Best Treadmill For Home guide 2023. Customers rated it poorly, and it should have better features for the price.
It also appears that this treadmill is no longer available from the NordicTrack website, suggesting this is now discontinued.
Understandably, these alternative NordicTrack treadmills are more expensive.
If you’re limited to running machines in the under $1,000 range, our best suggestion is to either save yourself some money and opt for the XTerra TR150 (which currently retails for about $700) or increase your budget by a few hundred dollars and invest in the Sole F63 – currently the best treadmill for under $1,500.
What Customers Think About the NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill.
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 90 online user reviews of the NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill. Overall, this NordicTrack treadmill scored 4.1 out of 5. Users were pleased with the value for money, smooth transition for speed and incline, and easy-to-understand assembly instructions.
- Some people say the speed and incline transition is smooth and effortless.
- Instructions are clear and easy to understand, as observed by most customers.
- The ability to adjust the cushioning was a big plus for a handful of reviewers.
- Solidly built machine with an easy-to-use console.
- The speaker volume is not very loud, according to a few customers.
- Several buyers reported that the product was “out of warranty” when they tried registering and found customer service poor.
- An unhappy customer explains that they had two replacement motors within a matter of weeks – yet they were only using this cardio machine for walking.
NordicTrack T 6.5 S Videos
About the NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill
Coming in on the cheaper end of the treadmill scale, the T 6.5 S is a popular running machine choice in the USA and Canada.
The motor is powerful enough to accommodate users of 300 lbs at 10 mph, and with a 25-year warranty, you needn’t worry about it burning out or packing up.
While the speakers are not very loud, most reviewers confirmed this as a minor niggle. However, if the inclusion of speakers is a deal-breaker, then this machine is probably not for you.
The 10% incline is not as much as other treadmills in this price range, but the running surface is certainly a little more generous than you might expect.
With a great warranty, a wide range of workout options, and the ability to connect to iFit, this treadmill is good enough to make anyone’s shortlist.
Alternative Treadmills Under $1,000
Not the right treadmill for you? Check out some alternative treadmills for under $1,000.
My Experience with the NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill
While our main bread-and-butter workouts at Fitness Savvy revolve around resistance training, we get involved with the odd bit of cardio.
We’ve tested many treadmills, and this is our verdict on the NordicTrack T 6.5 S.
The machine weighs over 200 lbs, so set it up where you want it to live. This will save having to move it later on. Due to its size and weight, we recommend two people set it up. The instructions are easier to follow than those on the Sole F80 and F85 treadmills. However, they should have clarified that assembly requires at least two people – if you want it done properly and safely.
The first thing to note is that when you turn this treadmill on, you’ll be asked for card details to register with iFit. This is our least favorite thing about the T 6.5 S – and all NordicTrack and ProForm Fitness products, for that matter.
Registering with iFit is a choice; you don’t have to enter your card details. Unfortunately, this is not clear during setup. Understandably, many customers have ended up subscribing to get their treadmills up and running.
To bypass this, hold down the iFit logo for 30 seconds. Done.
With that said, the iFit interactivity options are incredible. If cardio workouts bore you quickly (as they do me), then iFit is a must.
The NordicTrack T 6.5 S feels sturdy and well-built during operation. The transition between speed and incline is also more responsive than other treadmills we’ve tested, which is great.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Motor: 2.6 CHP Motor
- Workout apps: 20
- Display: 5″ Backlit
- Running surface: 22″ x 55″
- Incline: 10%
- Top speed: 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Heartrate monitor: Dual CardioGrip™
- Rollers: 1.9″
- Other features: One-touch controls, iPod compatible
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 67.5″ x 35.75″ x 73″ (L x W x H)
- Warranty: lifetime frame; 25-years motor; 1-year parts; 1-year labour
Best Price, Deals & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best NordicTrack T 6.5 S price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers, including Walmart, Amazon, eBay, NordicTrack, and many more. With prices changing daily and new discount codes appearing regularly, you should check back here before you buy fitness equipment.
Check out the latest vouchers and offers below to see if you can save more and get a great deal on this product.
NordicTrack T 6.5 S Instruction Manual & Assembly
If you’ve lost your copy or want to check it out before buying, here is a link to the NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list, and general setup and maintenance instructions.
Popular NordicTrack Products
NordicTrack is a popular fitness equipment manufacturer. Check out and compare more awesome products from this great brand below.
Why Trust Fitness Savvy’s NordicTrack T 6.5 S Review?
Here are five great reasons Fitness Savvy’s reviews are the most reliable and trustworthy.
- Fitness Savvy CEO Robin Young writes all reviews. Robin is an experienced fitness expert who innovates new ways to build muscle and lose fat. Robin’s body re-composition series on YouTube is popular, and his new workout forms part of a cutting-edge study – due to be published in 2023.
- While other review sites hide prices behind buttons like “click to see the best price,” we’re transparent – you’ll always see the prices without having to click through to another site.
- As a price comparison website, we provide options so you can choose a preferred retailer and get the best prices. We might earn a commission, but we’re not limiting your options and directing you to whoever pays us the most.
- We schedule regular product page updates. Technical stats for treadmills change regularly. While we cannot guarantee that all info on our site is 100% correct (no one can), we work hard to ensure it’s as accurate as possible.
- Our unique Savvy Score accounts for factors such as customer feedback, testing analysis, and product features based on price point. Read more about how we review and rate products.
Specification: NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill