NordicTrack EXP 14i Treadmill
EXP 14i (NTL18422). 14” HD Smart Touchscreen. It’s very important that we have the best phone number to reach you. This item is over 200 lbs. 0 – 12 MPH Speed. If your experience is great we want to hear about it!
NordicTrack EXP 14i Treadmill Review
We’ve covered everything you need in the Fitness Savvy Ultimate guide.
You’ll discover what customers think, how it compares with other treadmills, our experience with this machine, and more.
If you don’t have the time to read the whole review, check out our quick verdict below.
The NordicTrack EXP 14i was close to winning the best treadmill under $2,000 award in our Best Treadmill for Home 2023 guide but narrowly missed out.
It was beaten to the post by the Sole F80 in a close race.
It Packs a powerful 3.5 CHP motor, a generous running area, a 14″ HD screen, incline and decline functions, and great interactivity options for just $1,899.
However, the sub-par warranty and slightly higher price tag were why it missed out – finishing with 9.6/10 vs. the F80’s 9.7/10.
If your budget is $1,500 – $2,000, your best options are the Sole F80 and NordicTrack EXP 14i.
Which one should you choose? If you need a decline function of -3%, you’d like a virtual trainer to adjust the speed and incline automatically, and you don’t mind sacrificing the warranty, you should get the EXP 14i.
If interactivity isn’t your top priority, you’re not interested in the 3% decline setting, and you’d prefer a lifetime warranty on the frame, motor, and deck, then grab yourself the Sole F80.
Why Trust Fitness Savvy’s NordicTrack EXP 14i Review?
Before we delve into the treadmill review, we want to give you five great reasons Fitness Savvy’s reviews are the most reliable and trustworthy.
- Fitness Savvy CEO Robin Young writes all reviews. Robin is an experienced fitness expert who innovates new ways to build muscle and lose fat. Robin’s body re-composition series on YouTube is popular, and his new workout forms part of a cutting-edge study – due to be published in 2023.
- While other review sites hide prices behind buttons like “click to see the best price,” we’re transparent – you’ll always see the prices without having to click through to another site.
- As a price comparison website, we provide options so you can choose a preferred retailer and get the best prices. We might earn a commission, but we’re not limiting your options and directing you to whoever pays us the most.
- We schedule regular product page updates. Technical stats for treadmills change regularly. While we cannot guarantee that all info on our site is 100% correct (no one can), we work hard to ensure it’s as accurate as possible.
- Our unique Savvy Score accounts for factors such as customer feedback, testing analysis, and product features based on price point. Read more about how we review and rate products.
What Customers Think of the NordicTrack EXP 14i Treadmill
The EXP 14i is a new addition to the NordicTrack range for 2022.
As such, we have only discovered one customer review so far. This particular buyer awarded the EXP 14i 5/5.
Check back soon to see updated customer review scores and feedback.
About the NordicTrack EXP 14i
The EXP 14i is a mid-budget treadmill option from NordicTrack.
Released in 2022, the EXP 14i is the same as the NordicTrack EXP 10i – with a larger screen. It appears that NordicTrack is discontinuing the 10-inch version, meaning customers will have the option of the EXP 7i or 14i.
As with almost all NordicTrack products, this running machine is iFit compatible.
iFit is a workout app that gives users access to over 17,000 workouts. It does require a subscription; however, we believe it’s worth the money and provides great value.
When connected with iFit, the EXP 14i speed and incline settings adjust automatically to match the workout. This game-changing feature sets iFit apart by a mile.
A solid 3.5 CHP motor powers The EXP 14i, which can accommodate users of up to 300 lbs at speeds of 12 mph.
As well as the 12% incline function, it also features a -3% decline setting.
My Experience with the EXP 14i Treadmill
We’re busy trying to get our hands on this running machine to test it ourselves.
Once we have, we’ll update this section to reflect our findings.
Alternative Treadmills Under $2,000
Check out more alternative treadmills under $2,000.
NordicTrack EXP 14i Treadmill Specs
- Running area: 20″ x 60″
- Motor: 3.5 CHP
- Incline: 12%
- Decline: 3%
- Display: 14″ HD Smart Touchscreen
- Top speed: 12 mph
- Max user weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Dimensions/footprint: 79.9″ x 35.08″ x 59.25″ (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 10-year frame, 2-year parts, 1-year labor
User Manual & Assembly Instructions
Find out more about the technical specs, maintenance, and assembling of this treadmill with the NordicTrack EXP 14i user manual.
Other Popular NordicTrack Treadmills
Specification: NordicTrack EXP 14i Treadmill