NordicTrack Commercial 9.9 Elliptical Cross Trainer
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.com, Nordictrack.
- At ebay.com you can purchase Nordic Track iFit Elliptical Commercial 9.9 Console - NEW for only $415.09 , which is 78% less than the cost in Nordictrack ($1,872.00).
- The lowest price of NordicTrack Commercial 9.9 Elliptical Cross Trainer was obtained on 1st December 2022 1:40 pm.
NordicTrack Commercial 9.9 Elliptical Cross Trainer Reviews
We took a look online and discovered 4 customer reviews for the NordicTrack Commercial 9.9 Elliptical Cross Trainer. Overall, this elliptical cross trainer scored 4 out of 5.
- All customers who reviewed this elliptical cross trainer were pleased with the iFit feature – especially the fact that resistance and incline changes automatically
- The product has a relatively high maximum user weight of 350 lbs/159 kg (many similarly priced trainers have a maximum of 300 lbs/ 135 kg)
- Buyers praised the NordicTrack Commercial 9.9 for its sturdiness and stability while in use
- A great cardio machine for those looking for a low-impact training method
- The heavy flywheel makes for a super smooth and quiet ride
- A reviewer complimented the range of resistance levels (22 in all)
- The Commercial 9.9 includes an incline setting to change up the intensity
- Adjustable stride length means that this machine is more versatile than others we’ve reviewed within this price bracket
- One German customer was unhappy that you need a credit card to pay for iFit which they did not have and were surprised that they could not pay via PayPal
- The customer service for other products by Icon Fitness (who own ProForm and NordicTrack) has been criticised on other products
Alternative NordicTrack Elliptical Cross Trainers
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack elliptical cross trainers at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right elliptical for your needs.
About the NordicTrack Commercial 9.9 Elliptical Cross Trainer
If you’re looking for a low-impact cardio option, then an elliptical cross trainer is certainly something you should consider.
The NordicTrack Commercial 9.9 Elliptical Cross Trainer comes packed with features, and for the price point, it really does excel.
The first thing to note is the stride length. While most cross trainers have a fixed stride length, it is adjustable on the Commercial 9.9. This means that users can adjust it to suit their body type.
Continuing with their focus on comfort, NordicTrack has made sure that this cross trainer includes their AutoBreeze workout fans, soft-touch grips, and one-touch controls.
With a relatively high maximum user weight, decent sized HD monitor (7″) and heavy flywheel, this machine has everything needed for a comfortable and exciting experience.
The only gripes concern the customer service. We noticed other NordicTrack and ProForm products (owned by Icon Fitness) received negative feedback regarding the service they received.
Alternative Cross Trainers Under $1500
You can check out reviews and ratings of cross-trainers under $1500 at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right elliptical for your needs.
NordicTrack Commercial 9.9 Specs
- Resistance levels: 22
- Flywheel: 11 kg
- Display: 7″ Smart HD Touchscreen
- Adjustable stride length
- Incline levels: 20
- Adjustable Oversized pedals
- Water bottle holder
- Transport wheels
- Two 2″ digitally amplified speakers
- Pulse grip
- Max. user weight: 159 kg/ 350 lbs
- Product dimensions: 173 x 74 x 174 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 5-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts and Labour Warranty, subject to registration within 28 days of purchase.
Alternative Cross Trainers & Ellipticals
With so many cross trainers & ellipticals to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: NordicTrack Commercial 9.9 Elliptical Cross Trainer