NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.com, Nordictrack, Abt Electronics.
- At ebay.com you can purchase NordicTrack Treadmill Commercial 2450 Cardio iFit NTL17122 Refurbished for only $1,699.00 , which is 43% less than the cost in Abt Electronics ($2,999.00).
- The lowest price of NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill was obtained on 2nd December 2022 4:39 am.
NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 91 online user reviews of the NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.6 out of 5.
By combining customer scores with our own expert analysis, we have awarded this treadmill a Savvy Score of 9.3 out of 10. This makes the Commercial 2450 the Best NordicTrack Treadmill in our Best Treadmill For Home 2022 Buying Guide.
- The 2450 has a large running area, so it is ideal for taller and bigger individuals
- The newer version of this treadmill comes with some great upgrades such as improved HD graphics, BlueTooth headphone connectivity, and faster WiFi connection
- It is easy to assemble thanks to the app and online videos
- The vast majority of customers were very happy with their purchase, and believe that this treadmill is worth the price tag
- It’s well built and some reviewers said they believe this to be better than the ones they use at their gym
- According to one reviewer, this machine won’t work at all without a Wi-Fi connection. We haven’t been able to verify if this is true, but something worth considering
- A few reviewers said that they received the product with missing parts
Alternative NordicTrack Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of the best NordicTrack treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
About the NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill
The newest version of the NordicTrack Commercial 2450 treadmill comes with lots of upgrades and features. Before going into detail about this treadmill, we’ve decided to highlight these features first.
- The 2450 now comes with an upgraded 14” Smart HD Touchscreen
- The Automatic Trainer Control has been enhanced
- Graphics Performance has been improved and also has added Processor Cooling
- Wifi connectivity is now faster thanks to the Dual 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The machine is now quieter when moving between incline settings due to the new Quiet Drive Incline Tech
- The machine is compatible with the newest Android 9 operating system
- You can now connect earphones using the Bluetooth Headphone Connectivity
Now that we have covered what’s new in this version of the 2450, here’s what this treadmill has to offer.
This treadmill comes with a large running surface of 22″ x 60″ – perfect for runners of all sizes. The powerful 4.0 CHP motor is capable of accommodating heavy users (300 lbs/135 kg) at inclines of 15% and a top speed of 12 mph.
Up to 5 people can track their progress, independently. This means each member of the family can set up their own profile and monitor their stats over time.
Using iFit, you can now stream live workouts and join in using the large 14″ HD touchscreen.
Overall, we believe this to be one of the best treadmills you can get for under $2,500 with the only downside being the low max user weight (when compared with other treadmills such as the JTX Club Max Commercial which can take up to 400 lbs/180 kg).
With its fantastic warranty, plethora of features, improved connectivity, the NordicTrack 2450 is a great option to consider if you’re planning on spending around $2,000-2,500.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Display: 14″ Smart HD Screen
- Motor: 4.0 CHP
- Top speed: 12 mph
- Incline: 15%
- Decline: -3%
- Running area: 22″ x 60″
- Flex Cushioning
- Rollers: 2.5″ precision-machined and balanced non-flex rollers
- iFit integrated (most retailers are offering free trial subscriptions of up to 12 months)
- Dual 3-inch, digitally amplified speakers
- Fans: dual auto breeze
- Accessories: tablet/iPad holder
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs
- Product weight: 154 kg
- Dimensions: 81.25 x 39.25 x 59.25 inches (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime frame; 10-year motor; 2-year parts and labour (must register within 28 days of purchase)
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.