Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbells (Singles/Pairs)
- Includes 1-Year JRNY Membership (Dollar 149 value; auto renews when trial ends unless cancelled 48 hours prior to trial end date)
- 10 - 90 lbs per Adjustable Dumbbell
- Easy-to-Use Selection Dial
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, and 90 lbs.
|Price history for Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell (Single)|
Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Dumbbells Review
We took a look online and discovered 1,358 customer reviews of the Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Dumbbells Pair. Overall, these very popular adjustable dumbbells scored 4.7 out of 5.
Notice you can compare prices for singles, pairs, and also bundles – there are bench and dumbbell bundles so select those options to see prices!
If these are outside your budget, you can opt for the Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells. They are cheaper and as you might expect, are not as heavy. These adjustable weights go from 2.5 lbs to 52.5 lbs on each dumbbell.
- Compact dumbbells, taking up far less room than a dumbbell rack with individual pairs.
- Quick weight adjustments between sets and exercises – unlike spinlock dumbbells which take a long time to adjust. The dial turns on each end of the dumbbell very smoothly and easily.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Increases to a heavy weight (180 lbs in total across both dumbbells)
- Several reviewers who purchased on Amazon.com reported broken plates and no warranty to cover it.
- Experienced lifters were unhappy with the beveled edge of the handles. While fine on lower weights, when bench pressing with 50 lbs+ it can dig into your hand and feel uncomfortable.
- Many customers report having a very poor experience with customer services. Once problems occur, they are reluctant to take responsibility.
Discount Codes & Deals
Check out the latest Bowflex Discount Codes and deals to see if you can save even more on this product!
Alternative Bowflex Weights
About the Bowflex 1090 Dumbbells
Enjoy the versatility of a free weights work station in the comfort of your own home with the Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells 1090. With an adjustable weight range of 10 lbs to 90 lbs, this single pair of dumbbells delivers the same results as 17 sets of weights – but without the clutter!
A quick turn of the dial allows you to automatically change your resistance across 17 settings up to a maximum of 90 lbs (41 kgs) per dumbbell. With such extensive versatility and the super heavy weight, they provide the most flexible strength-training options available, allowing you to gradually increase your strength. The wider weight range also means you can perform both heavy and light exercises. The result is a total body workout delivering the results you want.
Featuring durable molding around the metal plates, the dumbbells are not only hard-wearing but provide a smooth lift-off. Removing the clanging of metal, you can enjoy more peaceful training allowing you to focus on your training goals.
To inspire your training, the dumbbells come with a free Bowflex SelectTech workout DVD – Secrets of the 4 Step Rep. This features over 30 exercises and 80 variations to help you to maximize your workout.
Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Dumbbells Specs
Bowflex 1090 Dumbbells Owner’s Manual
We recommend checking out the Bowflex 1090 Owner’s Manual before purchasing. Here you will find all kinds of helpful information such as maintenance, operational and assembly guidelines, and recommendations for cleaning and spare parts.
Used Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Dumbbells For Sale
If you’re looking for Bowflex SelectTech 1090 dumbbells for sale, you might want to consider second-hand units. We’ve added some eBay listings below which automatically update. If there are any going cheap, you’re sure to find them here. If you do find some, be sure to snap them up quick, as they tend to sell fast! Other places you can try include Craigslist and Amazon.
Specification: Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbells (Singles/Pairs)