Bowflex MAX Trainer M7
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at eBay.
- At ebay.com you can purchase Bowflex Max Trainer M7 (Basically Brand New Includes Bowflex Mat & Manual) for only $1,800.00
- The lowest price of Bowflex Max Trainer M7 Elliptical Machine was obtained on 1st December 2022 1:40 pm.
Bowflex MAX Trainer M7
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 81 customer reviews of the Bowflex MAX Trainer M7. Overall, this cardio machine scored 4.5 out of 5. It is worth noting that a new version of this elliptical is now available – compare prices and read reviews now for the Bowflex MAX Trainer M8.
As the high-end option in the MAX Trainer series, the M7 has advanced features such as sport grade pedals and extra resistance levels. If you want to find out more about what each model offers, simply check out our Bowflex MAX Trainer Buying Guide.
- Easy to assemble – all versions of the MAX Trainer appear to be set up in about an hour – give or take
- The 14-minute workout makes it great for those short on time
- A very durable machine, according to most users
- An ex-physical education teacher reports this as being the best exercise device he had ever used.
- The resistance settings make it more versatile than a treadmill or standard elliptical
- One user didn’t have matching handlebars
- Some reports of thumping and squeaking, as with other versions of the MAX Trainer
- One reviewer reports discomfort in the balls of their feet after several weeks of using the MAX Trainer M7
Bowflex Max Trainer Videos
Discount Codes & Deals
Check out the latest Bowflex Discount Codes and deals to see if you can save even more on this product!
Bowflex Max Trainer M7 Features & Benefits
The M7’s Smart MAX function actually learns your specific fitness level. Burn rate targets are set to match your ability while challenging you to improve overall fitness.
- 20 resistance levels: easily adjusted with one-touch buttons located on both the console and handlebars.
- 11 workout programs: Max 7 Minute Interval, Max 14 Minute Interval, Max 21 Minute Interval, Power Interval, Fitness Test, Manual, Stairs, Calorie Burn, Steady Pace, Calorie Goal, Fat Burn.
- Pedals: sports performance stainless steel pedals.
- Premium grips: commercial-grade + Aero Bar Handlebars. Various positions provide excellent versatility and added comfort to your workout.
- User Profiles: 4
- Dual-mode display (LCD/LED) – access your workout stats with ease. Quickly check your distance, time, speed, and heart rate.
- Burn Rate dial – displays your personalized burn rate target against your actual burn rate – a great motivational tool!
- Bluetooth Technology – sync your machine to the free Max Trainer App for more technical workout tracking.
- Media shelf/tablet holder
- Water bottle holder: no cardio machine would be complete without a trusty water bottle holder!
- Dimensions: 124.5 x 77.5 x 166.4 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: home use; 2 years parts and labour.
Featuring the exclusive MAX Interval 14-minute workout, the M7 incorporated popular High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) methods. Wanna see what that’s all about? Check out the video below to see it in action:
Take your training to the next level: With 11 varied workouts (including the aforementioned 14-minute MAX Interval workout) there is plenty to engage you. Not seen the video? Crazy, because it is just above this pretty section of writing! The primary purpose of the Max Trainer M7 is to maximize calories burned in the shortest time. That’s why, in addition to the 14-minute workout, there is a 7-minute one, too. You will be burning up to 2.5 times more calories per minute compared to treadmills, elliptical cross trainers and steppers.
It’s All About Comfort
With extra-wide sport performance pedals (made of stainless steel for optimal support) and gym-quality moving handlebars (sculpted and dipped to provide maximum flexibility), this machine is very comfortable to use.
The M7 responds to you as you train, coaching and adjusting to match your needs.
Why not the Max Trainer M3 or Max Trainer M5?
There are a few reasons you might choose the M7 over the Bowflex Max Trainer M3 or M5. First and foremost is its larger selection of resistance levels. With the M7 you get 20 rather than eight or 16. The sport performance pedals are far more durable, being made from stainless steel. In addition, it features a longer menu of preset workouts: with the M7 you’re looking at 11 instead of two or eight.
Popular Bowflex Products
As one of the world’s leading fitness equipment manufacturers, Bowflex has a reputation for building high-quality products such as ellipticals and steppers. to help users reach their fitness goals. Below are some of the most popular Bowflex products for you to check out.
Specification: Bowflex MAX Trainer M7