Bowflex MAX Trainer M3
Bowflex Max Trainer M3 Eliptical – Black (100358).
|Price history for Bowflex Max Trainer M3 Eliptical - Black - Used|
Table of Contents
Bowflex MAX Trainer M3 Reviews
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 177 online customer reviews of the Bowflex MAX Trainer M3. Overall, this cardio machine scored 4.4 out of 5.
As the entry-level option in the MAX Trainer series, the M3 has limited features and scored lower than the M5 and M7 (which scored 4.6 and 4.5, respectively). If you want to find out more about what each model offers, simply check out our Bowflex MAX Trainer Buying Guide.
- Easy to assemble – should take less than an hour
- The 14-minute workout is extremely challenging and rewarding
- Small footprint, so great for rooms with limited space
- Large knocking sounds, which the warranty would not cover. After the investigation, several users had experienced the same issue
- Limited display console and workout options
- The bottle holder is not very well positioned
Bowflex Max Trainer Videos
Discount Codes & Deals
Check out the latest Bowflex Discount Codes and deals to see if you can save even more on this product!
Features, Benefits & Specs
- 8 resistance levels: easily adjusted with one-touch buttons located on both the console and handlebars.
- 2 workout programs: Max 14 Minute Interval, Manual
- Pedals: standard
- Premium grips: standard
- User profiles: 2
- Burn rate dial – displays your personalized burn rate target against your actual burn rate – a great motivational tool!
- Media shelf/tablet holder
- Water bottle holder: no cardio machine would be complete without a trusty water bottle holder!
- Compact: small footprint makes this machine perfect for home gyms and those with smaller space availability.
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs
- Dimensions – 49″ x 26″ x 64.7″ (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 1 year
What’s The Difference Between the M3, M5, and M7?
You might have come across other variations of the Bowflex Max Trainer. Whether you have or haven’t, we’ve summarised what makes each model unique:
As you can see from the table below, the M3 has the fewest features and options, but as you would expect, it is not as expensive as the M5 and the M7.
You might also want to go and check out the latest addition to the series – the Bowflex MAX Trainer M8. Read our review and compare prices, too.
Popular Bowflex Products
As one of the world’s leading fitness equipment manufacturers, Bowflex has a reputation for building high-quality products to help users reach their fitness goals. Below are some of the most popular Bowflex products for you to check out. If this product is not right for you, you can always compare prices on more awesome home fitness equipment products at Fitness Savvy.
Specification: Bowflex MAX Trainer M3