Body-Solid Cable Crossover Machine
Body-Solid Cable Crossover Review
We took a good look around and discovered 3 customer reviews of the Body-Solid Cable Crossover Machine. Overall, this cable machine scored 4.3 out of 5.
- Smooth cable operation
- Reputable company
- Not as compact as the newer GDCC250
About the Body-Solid Cable Crossover Machine
The Body-Solid Cable Crossover’s trustworthy design allows you to exercise virtually every major muscle group in your body.
Sturdy construction of the extra wide and tall mainframe provides you with easy access to an endless array of high and low pulley exercises.
Utilising patented nylon bushing technology, the professional carriage system is made using eight sealed ball bearing and high resin pulleys.
Pulleys swivel smoothly and fully with over 180 degree(s) of movement for frictionless guidance in all directions.
Includes 2 x 150 lb weight stacks that have free weight add-on top plate posts that allow you to pack on up to 200 lbs more weight per stack.
11-position vertically adjustable pulleys provide an endless array of high, mid, and low pulley exercises.
Built and guaranteed quality that will last a lifetime.
Shown with optional Lat Pull-Up / Chin-Up Station (#GCA2).
Body-Solid Cable Crossover Machine Features & Benefits
- 10 x high/low pulley adjustments
- 2 x stirrup handles and 1 x ankle strap
- Distance between the pulleys is 270 cm
- Dimensions: 100 x 355 x 210 cm (L x W x )
- Warranty: Home Use Warranty; Lifetime parts. Light Commercial Warranty; Lifetime on Frame & Welds. 3 Years on Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates & Guide Rods. 1 Year on Cables, Upholstery & Grips (Normal Wear).
Body-Solid Cable Crossover Manual
If you’ve lost your copy, or are interested in checking it out before buying, here is a copy of the Body-Solid Cable Crossover User Manual. You will find useful info including assembly guide, parts list and basic maintenance tips.
Specification: Body-Solid Cable Crossover Machine
|No. of Weight Stacks|
|Weight Loading Type|
|Weight Stack (lbs)|
|Weight Stack (kgs)|